ISO 41001:2018 standard can provide organizations a framework and structural approach to manage, operate and maintain facilities, assets and services in order to satisfy the demand organization’s needs, meet ever-changing operational requirements and improve operational activities and risks in an efficient and effective manner. Implementing ISO 41001:2018 standard can also empower organizations to better utilize and mange facilities, focus and optimize activities, and derive the required FM functions and services to achieve organizational performance objectives as well as to improve quality of life.
• Essential Concepts, Terms and Definitions of Facility Management Strategic role of FM functions and services in business operation Introduction of basic concept and structure of ISO Management Systems Family of ISO 41001 series standards
• Overview - Purpose, Scope and Benefits of implementing ISO 41001:2018 standard Overview - Requirements of ISO 41001:2018 standard
• How ISO 41001:2018 standard integrates with other ISO Management Systems
• What is the difference between ISO 41001: 2018 and ISO 9001: 2015
• How to prepare for ISO 41001: 2018 certification