I am a undergraduate Medical student in University of Sri
Jayawardenepura and I did my A/L exam in 2017 and got A pass. As a A/L
student I loved physics subject and after I selected to Medical Faculty
of Sri Jayewardenepura
University, I continued to conduct A/L individual and Group classes to
A/L students. The main reason to
conduct classes was to share my knowledge of physics and small
techniques I used to answer the physics paper easily. As so far, I am
getting very good feedback from my students. I have scored 98, 86 and
97 in my last 3 exam papers, which i did in my A/L physics Class(SAP
exams held by Dr. Amith Pussalla). If you like to know how to answer
the physics paper very easily and quickly, I like to share my knowledge
with you. Contact for group or individual class.
1. Discuss each and every question in 2000-2018 past papers and teach
how to answer questions very easily.
2. Discuss extra m.c.q and essay papers every week.
3. Teach difficult subject parts very simply using questions.
4. Teach small tricks in answering m.c.qs and train the student to
answer the paper in time.
5. Focus more in student’s weak subject parts, and explain
them simply to the student.
Contact for Group or Individual Classes.
(around Nugegoda, Kottawa, Piliyandala, Horana)